1) Sales are considered to be made in the premises of Mistral Bonsai, S.L.
2) The dimensions, characteristics and exterior aspect of the bonsai listed are very approximative. Notwhistanding, Mistral Bonsai, S.L. will not be responsible for an exact match with the photo illustrations as bonsai look different depending on the season and the varitety.
3) Mistral Bonsai, S.L. will deal with orders of bonsai and complements which are offered on our website as long as stock is available. In case an order is paid for and no stock is available Mistral Bonsai, S.L. will reimburse the goods which are not available.
4) Orders can be sent anywhere in Spain except the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla where we can currently only send complements and printed matter. For other destinations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Packages will be sent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (by transport company). The order will be delivered within two working days from the shipping date if paid for by credit card or cash on delivery. If paid by bank transfer, the deadline will start with the receipt of the payment confirmation, otherwise if no transfer is made in the next 7 days the order is automatically cancelled, unless contacted by the client, and in all cases if stock is not available. Orders sent by post will be delivered within ten to fifteen days approximatively depending on the destination. Working days are from Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Delivery times will be from 9h to 18h at the given address. If the client is absent, the courrier will leave a note with a contact number. In order to contact the client to inform him of any changes, he will be required to provide a phone number where he can be reached. Should the transport company go on strike, Mistral Bonsai S.L., will not guarantee the delivery date even if, exceptionally, it gives one to the client.
6) Guarantee and aftersales service: All products have the Mistral quality guarantee and all our deliveries are insured. If upon delivery, the goods are damaged, the client must call within 24 hours (0034 977 47 10 19) from 9 to 13.30h and 14.30 to 18h Monday to Friday, or by email. If those conditions are met, Mistral Bonsai S.L. will replace the product.
7) Should the client provide Mistral Bonsai S.L. with a wrong address, the company will not be held responsible for late deliveries or damages due to the delay.
8) Mistral Bonsai S.L. will not be held responsible for the poor aspect of a bonsai or any other defect caused by the absence of the client, force majeure or any other unpredictable circumstance.
9) Data protection: Information gathered will be stored in a database belonging to Mistral Bonsai to be used for future offers, information of event, products or services which could be of interest to the client in conformity with the personal data usage policy and current laws on the protection of personal data. In no circumstance will this data be ceded to third parties. Users have the right to oppose, see, rectify and cancel personal data at the following email address email@example.com or by mail to Mistral Bonsai SL Crta. N-340 km 1093, 43894 Camarles.
10) Form of payment: Visa, Mastercard or 6000 network. Cash on delivery with a 3% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice for the handling costs. Bank transfer to the Cajamar account nº 3058-4036-06-2720001432, IBAN nº ES07-3058-4036-0627-2000-143.
11) Prices are shown in euros and include VAT which will be charged at the rate current at the time. Prices are correct unless through computer error or omission.
12) Delivery costs (Transport and insurance) to any part of Spain (except the Canaries, Ceuta or Melilla) are free for orders from 65 euros and weight not exceeding 4 kilos. For smaller amounts a 5,99 euros surcharge will be applied. For deliveries to other destinations, request information at firstname.lastname@example.org
13) Any legal challenge over the interpretation or execution of any sale made by Mistral Bonsai, S.L. will be made to the Courts of the city of Tortosa and with the express renunciation of any other jurisdictions which may apply to any of the parties.